Crew Supervisor - First/Second Shifts
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Crew Supervisors who will direct and oversee crew production operations, assign proactive and reactive work, and follow up on the floor with lead support positions. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
- Lead, train, and mentor employees on assigned crew
- Attend and conduct meetings and report minutes
- Ensure appropriate labor density plan is executed and identify and correct any labor efficiency concerns
- Review production schedule, identify down machines, manage labor assignments, and plan labor utilization for on-coming shift
- Develop cross functional collaboration on your shift with other shifts and ensure compliance with plant initiatives
- Work closely with Manager and lead employees on improving utilization of personnel, material, and equipment
- Develop skill and knowledge performance plans, ensure training progression of team, and conduct annual employee performance evaluations
- Maintain a solid understanding and efficient use of various databases and IQMS system with knowledge of non-conforming processes
- Strictly adhere to plant safety, housekeeping, and 5S efforts, and understand, identify, and corrects safety hazards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 5 years' experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or have a Quality Background
- Must have previous Supervisory experience
- Must be able to identify and correct any labor concerns and ensure compliance with plant initiatives
- Must have the ability to manage labor assignments and plan labor utilization
- Must be able to develop skill and knowledge performance plans, ensure training progression of team, and conduct employee evaluations
- The ability to identify safety gaps, address unsafe conditions and behaviors on the floor, as well as, participating, encouraging, and making suggestions for improvements is needed
- Must have the ability to create a work environment where risks are managed with an appropriate sense of urgency
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.