Credit - Collections Clerk
Medina, OH 44256
A large supply company is seeking a Credit & Collections Clerk to work first shift from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some overtime.
- Process credit applications and provide appropriate terms and credit limits
- Proactively perform collection account management
- Place delinquent accounts on credit hold
- Resolve disputed and short payments
- Monitor all accounts for possible bad debt risk
- Prepare weekly collection analysis for management review
- Maintain customer credit files
- Generate daily customer billings
- Answer customer inquiries and send invoices copies, statements, or other requested documentation
- Assist with other accounting projects as required
- Must have prior credit and collections experience
- Must be able to monitor, maintain, and update all account files
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is important
- Must be able to follow-up on all overdue accounts
- Must be detail-oriented
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.