Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 | Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Cost Analyst to receive and enter customer requests and orders from all accounts, work closely with selected large accounts for follow-up and analysis, prepare monthly forecast for budget purposes, stock orders, and work with internal people on pricing and quoting issues. This is a first shift position.
- Receive and process orders and assure customer satisfaction and production schedule is met
- Handle all customer requests and orders
- Monitor and maintain correct inventory levels
- Keep updated running sales figures for current and next month
- Attend both daily and weekly production meetings and assign tasks to sales personnel
- Process monthly sales forecast
- Prepare costing and quoting of customer orders and send pricing and requests for information, sample, and formulation to Technical Department
- Handle sales reports, maintain products, shipping references, and update database and changes to customer orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Some college with business courses and computer classes helpful. Technical and rubber courses is helpful, but not necessary
- Must have excellent communication, organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and schedule tasks and projects
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong customer service skills with an articulate phone presence
- Must have the ability to solve problems and make decisions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.