Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
A business service company is seeking a Conveyance Operator who will move material around the facility, receive and ship products, maintain material identity, and review and complete all paperwork or documents. You will work 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Receive and tag product by reviewing the purchase order or packing slip and checking for accuracy
- Stage product in appropriate storage areas to await inspection
- Load and unload trucks in all weather conditions
- Pull material for inspectors and stage in work area
- Remove material from work area to prepare for shipment and secure product with banding as needed
- Maintain a consistent and organized flow of material within the facility and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space and focus on safety and respect for personnel and all equipment
- Assist in other areas and departments during staff shortages and vacations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Two years previous experience operating a tow motor is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- Must have an eye for detail, along with, the ability to multi-task, and prioritize responsibilities
- Must be self-motivated, able to solve problems, and work independently
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.