Construction Site Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44113 | Indefinite
This local construction company is seeking a Site Assistant for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 or 6 p.m.
- Meet the Engineer at the job site each day
- Assist the Vice President
- Handle heavy correspondence with Ireland
- Maintain details files, manage on-line accounts, upload and send documents for engineers, and approve work orders, requests, and invoices
- Submit all aspects of the jobs to required organizations
- Manage new hire and current employee housing, cell phone, truck, etc.
- Monitor suppliers on the sites, keep logs and safety boards up-to-date and compliant, and make sure all site inspection paperwork and purchase orders are signed
- Construction/Engineering knowledge is preferred
- Must have prior office experience
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have an articulate and upbeat phone presence, excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail, and must be very energetic
- Must be confident, professional, and reliable
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to wear may hats and be willing to do what is needed
Any candidate that has SharePoint Software is a huge plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.