Aurora, OH 44202
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a Completions Supervisor who will work with field chemical operations toward the successful and profitable delivery of chemical products. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review all project assignments and expectations
- Understand chemical products and their applications
- Educate and train crew member and actively participate with them in all phases of field operations
- Determine quantities and types of material needed to complete assignments
- Purchase supplies and arrange for delivery or pick-up
- Oversee updates to project delivery plan and schedules
- Insure that collected data and daily job files are updated and maintained
- Participate in regular inspections of the work sites to identify project progress and establish action plans to address observed concern
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Must be able to adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated and demonstrate a willingness for continued self-improvement
- Conscientiousness and dependability are required
- Must be a team player, have excellent customer service skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain company records and documents in strict confidence
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.