Beachwood, OH 44122
This accounting firm is seeking a Communications Director to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Create PR calendar, scout PR opportunities, create talking points, and conduct PR/media training for staff
- Write press releases, pitch story ideas, and coordinate opportunities for media coverage
- Create and implement communications policies and marketing strategies
- Manage website content and develop social media content and digital strategies
- Manage marketing and sponsorship budget
- Develop company marketing and collateral materials and create branding strategy for the firm
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar on all marketing and PR, as well as a firm newsletter
- Develop, manage, and allocate ad budget and conduct soft-skill training sessions
- Analyze and adjust various campaigns based on data and metrics of performance
- Represent firm at high-profile community events on behalf of the firm
- Supervise assistants, assign work projects, and manage vendor relationships
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have experience in public relations communications, public relations marketing
- Existing media relationships in and knowledge of the markets preferred
- Proven ability to develop and implement communications plans and to create and place stories and promotional ideas with journalists and promotions directors in print, broadcast, and social media platforms.
- Must have a strong business acumen, relationship building, active listening, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including specialized experience in speech writing, general business writing, writing for both print and broadcast media
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.