Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Streetsboro, OH 44241
An insurance company is seeking a Commercial Lines Customer Service Rep for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Serve as liaison between the client and the sales team and as Client Manager
- Manage the renewal process for each client and report to team
- Process client requests and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Issue Certificates of Insurance, ID Cards, Claims, and License & Permit Bonds within same day
- Follow through and resolve issues to meet client expectations
- Review premium changes, verify coverage, and create system invoices
- Update client and policy information and review policies for accuracy
- Welcome new customers, update client and policy information, and maintain all client files
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Must have 5 to 7 years insurance experience
- Must be able to set priorities and manage workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing transactions
- Must have good communication and organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have a professional image
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.