Cleveland, OH 44114
A large distribution company is seeking a Collections Clerk to manage an account base within specified payment terms, minimize bad debts, and keep up-to-date, accurate customer files. You will work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Confirm customer file has accurate terms and limits, auto credit hold max days, and credit dollars
- Review current day shipment and credit hold report and make necessary calls to accounts
- Review previous day collection tasks, take action, and make necessary calls
- Daily review and calls of assigned account base
- Professional and detail input of notes and status into accounting system
- Weekly sales meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 2 to 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Must have prior collection experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is mandatory
- Must be able to monitor, maintain, and update all account files
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be professional, courteous, yet firm
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.