Independence, OH 44131
A non-profit organization is seeking a Clinical Receptionist who will be responsible for handling reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, and responding to company inquiries. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Greet and complete established check-in procedures for arriving clients on a daily basis
- Maintain good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person and on the telephone
- Regularly calculate and/or post monies, receipts, client accounts, and other forms of credit using accurate and proper cash handling methods
- Prepare correspondence and documents as requested
- Receive and distribute mail and deliveries
- Maintain the reception area including resources and information relevant for clients and visitors and maintain the gift shop inventory
- Adhere to confidentiality law and procedures at all times
- Attend regularly schedules staff and clinical meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have previous administrative and clerical office experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to interact professionally with personnel and clients
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must have an professional image and voice presence
- Must have high integrity and the capability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.