Client Success Partner/Payroll Processing
Brecksville, OH 44141 US
A business service company is seeking a Client Success Partner who will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for clients and will serve as the single point of contact and will resolve specific issues pertaining to processing client payrolls in a timely manner meeting or exceeding departmental procedures and service level agreements. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process payroll for multiple clients and pay cycles in accordance with departmental procedures and service level agreements
- Ensure accurate set up of earnings, deductions, and taxes
- Setup garnishment orders to ensure compliance with federal and state garnishment laws
- Manage work flow to ensure all payroll, transactions, other work is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Process special pay requests, data entry changes, basic fringe benefits, third-party entries, and level labor and allocation payrolls
- Possess a basic understanding of accrual, retirement setups, a variety of payroll accounts, voids, corrections, and current quarter adjustments
- Perform basic problem-solving analysis, provide resolution, and respond to and assist clients with payroll related inquiries
- Provide support, assist team members, attend company provided training sessions, and participate in continual client improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate Degree preferred; or 4 years experience in a hands-on payroll processing role; or 2 years experience with an active FPC or CPP
- Must have a minimum 2 years hands on payroll processing experience; Process multi-state, multi-city payroll, FPC and CPP, and Service Center Bureau experience preferred
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Excel with import and export experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively and positively
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and work under the direction of others in a goal-based management system
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a team member, be innovative, resourceful when faced with challenges, think outside the box, persevere and be positive during difficult or challenging situations
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive pay, benefits, bonuses, and advancement opportunities.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.