Client Compliance Sevices Support
Bedford Heights, OH 44146
A design, engineer, and manufacturing company is seeking an individual who will support installation services and report on the outcome of project delivery, installation, and any updates. Work hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare spreadsheets for compiling and organizing installation data
- Review and analyze data for deficiencies and resolve discrepancies
- Validate images submitted against report and file
- Follow-up with Installation company to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Enter and track orders, call stores, etc. to fulfill orders, requests, or go-backs
- Validate charges coming from Installation Company for billing
- Prepare and submit general reports as requested
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have strong data entry, reporting, and analytical skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel Spreadsheets, standard formulas, pivot tables, graphs, etc.
- Must be able to work under pressure, while maintaining attention to details and accuracy, and meeting deadlines
- Must demonstrate a positive, cooperative, team-oriented attitude
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must maintain a positive, reassuring attitude when dealing with clients and their customers
- Must have the ability to maintain customer confidence and keep information confidential
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.