Client Account Manager
Solon, OH 44139
A large insurance company is seeking a Client Account Manager who will be responsible for providing timely, accurate technical assistance, direct account service to assist Account Executive, and coordinate and service a book of businesses. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide technical and direct account service
- Maintain client service standards
- Provide technical assistance with underwriting platforms
- Initiate renewal procedures for existing accounts
- Resolve customer inquiries and problems pertaining to insurance products and services
Required Skills and Experience:
- Life and Health License and Account Management experience preferred
- Must have 3 or more years insurance industry or relevant experience and additional education, as well as technical and analytical skill set
- Technical knowledge of product area or industry, brokerage business, and principles and procedures of business management
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, customer service, presentation, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.