Cleveland, OH 44115
A commercial cleaning company is seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to interact and train the crew. You will work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be on call at all time and available on weekends.
- Handle daily and weekly meetings
- Perform inspections and final walk-throughs and correct building issues
- Train, develop, and motivate staff, address call-offs, and identify employees who can be promoted or want more hours
- Maintain or beat budgeted labor goals
- Order supplies and launder cleaning material when needed
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Be accountable for labor overages on a weekly basis and any customer complaints that may arise
- Work with Branch Manager to generate the best possible outcome for the client as well as the company
- Communicate openly and freely with Area manager and work with the best interests of the client and company in mind
- Must have previous Supervisory experience
- Must have the ability to hire, train, coach, develop, and motivate staff
- Must have strong organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work as a team player and be detail-oriented
- Must be able to abide by all company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Must have the ability to be on call at all times during your shift and available on weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.