Chemistry Lab Technician - Part-time
Cleveland, OH 44115 US
We have an opportunity available for a Chemistry Lab Technician to do chemical analysis, primarily of chemicals involved in after-fabrication hot dip galvanizing at the lab. This is a part-time position working 24 to 32 hours a week.
- Perform chemical analysis, review, and form into reports to assist customers
- Develop new or simpler tests for galvanizing materials
- Assist in testing of other products
- Perform other aspects of the production of chemicals used in a wide range of applications
- Must have a Chemistry background, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry education
- Must be familiar with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials
- Must have the ability to perform chemical analysis while paying a high attention to detail
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Chemistry Lab Technician position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (216) 706-7347, or TEXT “your name & 172016” to (216) 227-3133.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.