Brecksville, OH 44141
A development company is seeking a Chemist to work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Formulate powder coatings
- Coordinate work flows and prepare technical reports
- Answer technical questions from sales department and customers
- Assist project leader to assure raw material specifications, storage conditions, and shelf life are developed
- May assist with transfer to quality control production
- Assist with preparation of any certification or regulatory documents
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry is required
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to prepare technical reports accurately and in a timely fashion
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.