Chemical Operator - 2 needed
Aurora, OH 44202
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking Chemical Operators to provide fluid viscosifiers, lubricants, and supporting additives to customers while working on gas well locations. This company has an Entry-Level, as well as, an experienced Chemical Operator position available. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review scope of drill out and completions work to understand individual job requirements
- Comply with all company and customer rules, regulations, and policies
- Mobilize equipment and products to and from regional gas well locations
- Provide products to meet customer requirements and conditions
- Run chemical hydration unit and maintain associated support equipment
- Suggest and offer possible alternative to customers
- Log, collect, and store chemical delivery data
- Electronic daily reports, field invoicing, and document transfer responsibility
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must demonstrate a willingness for continued self-improvement
- Must be able to calmly adjust to work-related demands and persist at tasks despite unexpected challenges
- Must be able to demonstrate a willingness for continued self-improvement
- Dependability and conscientiousness are needed in this position
- Must recognize company goals and maintain a professional spirit while following rules
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Maintain company records and documents in strict confidence
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.