Chemical Coordinator - Auditor
Cleveland, OH 44115
A manufacturing company has a position available for a Chemical Coordinator – Auditor who will accurately monitor, record, report, and facilitate the company’s requirements for the safe and effective flow and disposition of processing chemicals and waste materials. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Daily titrations for add sheets
- Make homebrews when required
- Chemical control for Work in Process
- Inventory control of chemicals
- Waste storage and disposal control and documentation
- EPA regulation internal auditor and Process and Quality Auditor for first shift
- Perform daily UPS activities
- Assist in meeting company ISO Requirements
- Report all safety, quality, and efficiency suggestions
- Ensure that waste oils and hazards chemicals are disposed properly
- Perform Emergency Equipment Inspector Log weekly and report problems immediately
- Perform monthly internal audits and record findings
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have knowledge of ISO Standard, company paperwork, and procedures
- Must have one year of production processing experience
- Must be able to use sound judgement in all company decisions
- Must have excellent hand writing, verbal, and written communication skills
- Basic math skills are required
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.