Certified Welder - Fabricator - 3 needed
Middlefield, OH 44062
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Certified Welder - Fabricators. Work hours are from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Properly stage jobs without supervision
- Fit and weld structures
- Mig and Tig Welding
- Welding with a variety of materials and metals
- Read blueprints
- Must have a Welding Certification and at least 1 year welding and fabricating experience
- Must be able to perform Mig and Tig Welding on a variety of materials and metals
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be willing to purchase Metatarsal Boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.