Certified Medical Coder
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
A medical service company is seeking a Certified Medical Coder to join their team. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review and code diagnoses and procedures
- Ensure accurate coding changes and data entry
- Submit and resolve appeals, rejections, and denials
- Must have a CPC degree, as well as prior coding experience
- Surgical/specialty experience is a plus
- Must have strong investigational and problem solving skills
- Must be highly motivated, able work well with others, and multi-task
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, often stressful environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and have accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.