Certified Medical Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44106 | Temp-to-Hire
This medical center is seeking a Medical Assistant to assist with a variety of clinic functions to help ensure that the clinic operates smoothly. You will work Monday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare patients for exams, chaperone exams, assist with referrals, prepare lab forms and other paperwork, assist in taking medical history, and discharge patients
- Schedule appointments, make reminder calls, and assist with patient follow-up
- Help with patient sign-in, take vitals, pull charts, and oversee check-in process
- Clean and stock exam rooms, perform EKG’s, expedite all patient services, oversee and help with training of volunteers, and assist with patient navigation
- Attend department and all staff meetings as schedule permits
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a current Medical Assistant Certification with certification in Phlebotomy
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in a medical setting
- Flexible scheduling is a necessity
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.