Certified Forklift/Production Worker
Richmond Heights, OH 44143 | Contracting/Project
A manufacturing company is seeking a Certified Forklift/Production Worker for a 2 to 6 month opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.; however, you must be willing to work any shift, including a 4-day continuous schedule with some overtime.
- Operate forklifts and scissor lifts
- Work with maintenance, engineering, and quality to improve the products and implement process changes
- Keep accurate production and quality records
- Follow instructions, all company production guidelines, and all Safety Policies and Procedures
- Lift up to 50 pounds and continuously stand, pull, stoop, and kneed
- Perform other work as required
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Must have a Forklift Certification
- Must be able to follow instructions and learn all technical aspects of the job quickly
- Must be extremely dependable and able to work a self-directed work unit
- Must be willing to assist others when requested
- Must keep work area clean and orderly and be willing to work periodically in an environment with seasonal temperature fluctuations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.