Bedford, OH 44146 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Centrifugal Operator. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Interact with set-up person and working lead to get work assignment
• Notify set-up person when necessary to maintain adequate supply of components to assemble switches
• Maintain housekeeping in assembly area
• Provide assistance if necessary to other assembly operations
• Must have a High School Diploma
• Must have a mechanical aptitude and understanding
• Must be able to follow written work instructions and print specifications
• Must possess good interpersonal skills
• Must have good hand-eye coordination
• Must have the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.