Cleveland, OH 44130
A manufacturing company is seeking a Center Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Coating Center, directs and coordinates the daily operations of the plant, and ensures and improves performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the facility. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage the day-to-day operations including completing assigned tasks and project work in a timely manner
- Continually develop the culture within the facility focusing on quality, employee safety, continuous improvement, and team work
- Coach, motivate, engage, and hold accountable employees in all aspects of operations and execute talent management strategies in all areas
- Ensure communication between departments and support functions that support a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Communicate and resolve all quality and production issues
- Support quality standards, inventory accuracy, and production planning
- Assist with new product implementation
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in operations, management, engineering, or other related field or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Knowledge in the Stamping and Forming Industry, as well as applicants with PVD Coating experience would be helpful
- Must be a critical thinker with analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to all levels
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be proficient using MS Office
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.