Cashier - Receptionist
Richfield, OH 44286
A dealership has a full-time position available for a Cashier - Receptionist. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Enter all deposits
- Monitor cash account on a daily basis
- Maintain Tax Exemption Certificates
- Cooperate with outside lending sources to meet requirements of funding sources on financed deals
- Perform all title work and 45 day tag applications
- Back-up receptionist when needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous cashier and receptionist experience
- Dealership knowledge is preferred
- Must be computer savvy
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have an articulate and upbeat phone presence
- Must have strong cash-handling skills
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits on a permanent basis.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.