Case Coordinator - 5 needed
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
A business service company has open positions for individuals who can make outbound calls and use the internet to research Medical Providers. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Facilitate and coordinate record collection efforts to ensure fast and accurate collections
- Act as liaison between record providers and company to facilitate record collections through heavy telephone contact
- Handle inquiries from providers on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Medical terminology or knowledge is a plus
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet research
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication, research, and investigative skills
- Strong customer service skills, as well as, professional telephone presence is required
- Must be able to comply with privacy and security policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.