Cable Technician - 5 Needed
Akron, OH 44320 US
A communications company is seeking Cable Technician to work first shift. You must be flexible to work 5 to 6 days per week between the hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Perform new connects, reconnects, upgrades, and disconnects for residential television, Internet, and phone services
- Troubleshoot all services up to the PBI and Cable standards and specifications
- Relocate cable outlets, adding converters and modems, and interior and exterior wiring paths
- Provide first-class customer service including detailed customer education on all products
- Must have an experience installing, reconnecting, upgrading, and disconnecting residential television, Inernet, and phone services
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Cable Technician position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (330) 468-4469, or TEXT “your name & 171713” to (330) 468-4473.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.