Cable Installation Foreman
Brook Park, OH 44142
A communications company seeking a Cable Installation Foreman to install aerial and underground cables for offices, factories, and outdoors. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, there may be times when you could stay longer or even work on a weekend.
- Install CAT6 and Fiber Infrastructures on small and large products
- Manage crew resources on projects to finish projects on time and on budget
- Adhere to OSHA Safety Requirements and ensure crew is following OSHA and company safety procedures
- Communicate with customer on-site to set expectations and handle day-to-day needs and office for scheduling, product ordering, and billing
- Service and troubleshoot copper and fiber cables
- Install overhead paging and assist with installation of VoIP phone systems
- Survey and estimate labor and material for potential projects
- Must have 5+ years’ experience running and managing low voltage cable installations
- BICSI, Commscope, Bogen, Avaya, and Scissor Lift Certifications preferred
- Experience with Fluke Cable Testing Equipment and knowledge of general industry standards, and A/V Systems is preferred
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with no more than 6 points
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to embrace and learn the company’s high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, co-workers, behavior, and appearance
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.