CNC Swiss Machinist
South Euclid, OH 44121
A design and manufacturing company has a full-time opportunity available for a CNC Swiss Machinist. You will work second shift from 3:15 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- Set-up and operate CNC Swiss Machines
- Read and interpret blueprints and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, set-up procedures, and machining methods and sequences
- Maintain close tolerances and use Fanuc and Mitsubishi Controls
- Prepare and pre-set all tools needed for machining operations
- Use cutting tool feeds, speed, tool life, machine tool accuracies, fixture offsets and tool offsets
- Perform First Article Inspection and inspection of parts during production to maintain quality throughout the production run
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with the set-up and operation of CNC Citizen, L20’s, L32’s, and Star Swiss Turns
- Must have experience with Fanuc and Mitsubishi Controls
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and related technical data
- Must be able to maintain close tolerances within .0001 tolerance
- Must have an understanding of machine tool accuracies, fixture offsets, tool offsets, cutting tool feeds, speeds, and tool life
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a comprehensive benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.