CNC Swiss Machinist
Brooklyn, OH 44144
A manufacturing company has a long-term, full-time position for a CNC Swiss Machinist. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Set-up, adjust, and edit programs for CNC Swiss Machines
- Make recommendations for trying new tooling, adjust tools, and replace as needed
- Read and understand layouts, job packets, and blueprints for parts being run including geometric tolerances
- Follow set-up procedures as well as recommend improvements
- Read measurement equipment such as micrometers and calipers and perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Be a “go to person” for machinists to obtain knowledge, additional training, and guidance
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience working in a machine shop
- Must be able to set-up, adjust, and edit programs for CNC Swiss Machines with the ability to edit G&M Codes
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, layouts, and job packets, and utilize GD&T proficiently
- Must be able to understand tooling requirements to set-up and operate machines, as well as aligning tools, fixtures, and attachments
- Must be able to touch off tools, make offsets, and troubleshoot effectively and efficiently
- Must have the ability to perform a sequence of operations without supervision and consistently maintain the perform levels for quality and quantity
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.