CNC Swiss Lead Person
Akron, OH 44305 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Swiss Lead Person to program, set-up, operate, and oversee the CNC Swiss Department. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Set-up and program Star CNC Swiss Lathes with Fanuc Controls for production turning
- Troubleshoot and optimize the operating methods to ensure efficient production
- Document new program changes and processes to ensure set-ups can be duplicated and production time is optimized
- Must have at least 5 years programming CNC Swiss Lathes in a production shop
- Must have knowledge with Fanuc Controls
- Must have the ability to keep accurate documentation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.