CNC Set-up - Operate Machinist
Euclid, OH 44132
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist who can set-up and operate various types of CNC Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- You will set-up and operate CNC Hardinge Talent 51 4-Axis Turning Mill, Mazak 410 A Vertical Mill, Mitsui Seki HT4A Horizontal Mill, HAAS TL2 Lathe, and Wasino LJ-20-M-C Mill Machines
- Inspect own parts using basic measuring tools
- Read and interpret blueprints and follow instructions
- Document set-up procedures and update accurately
- Maintain production efficiency levels
- Keep machines in clean working order
- Must have previous machine set-up and operation experience
- Must be able to effectively operate various CNC Milling and Lathe Machines
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and follow instructions
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be organized, take pride in workmanship, and possess a positive team-oriented attitude
- Must have the ability to use basic measuring tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.