CNC Saw Operator/Warehouse - Second/Third Shifts
Strongsville, OH 44136 US
A large steel service center is offering immediate, full-time positions for individuals for both second and third shifts.
- Operate saw machine to products parts, ensure size, material finish, and accuracy of finished products
- Assist with truck loading and unloading when needed
- Complete all paperwork for shipping and receiving
- Pull and stage stock for production orders and for shipping
- Package materials according to customer requirements
- Operate a forklift, side loader, or crane to move materials
- Conduct daily inspections on all equipment and machines
- Effectively train other on saws, work cell, or other functions
- Maintain good housekeeping, work in a safe manner, and use all safety equipment
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous experience operating all Saw Machines
- Must be able to operate a forklift and overhead crane; Certification required
- Must be able to complete all paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be computer literate and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to maintain good housekeeping skills, work in a safe manner, and use all safety equipment as provided
- Must be able to complete Basic Skill Assessment and physical requirements for vision, hearing, lifting, and mobility
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this CNC Saw Operator/Warehouse position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172047” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.