CNC Punch Press Machinist - Amada - 2 needed
Medina, OH 44256
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for CNC Amada Punch Press Operators. There are openings on both first and second shifts, with required overtime, including ½ days on Saturdays.
- Set-up and operate CNC punch Press machines
- Experience with CNC Amada Punch Press is a plus
- Use tape measure and scale to the nearest 1/32 inch
- Set-up and position tooling
- Inspect product using an Inspection Caliper
- Communicate daily with department supervisor regarding safety issues and production status
- Document job travelers
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the department
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Prior CNC punch set-up and operation experience
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be high energy, a motived self-starter with the ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and multi-task
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.