Elyria, OH 44035
A large machine shop is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Programmer/Operator. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Make programs, using CAM Software, or directly from prints at machine control
- Apply SPC, understand G&M Codes, and produce quality documents
- Use micrometers and apply shop math
- Set-up machinery including tooling, fixturing, programming offsets, etc. and maintain tooling
- Run machinery to produce quality approved components
- Restock machinery with raw materials
- Assist machine operators when necessary
- Must have prior machine set-up and operating experience
- Must be able to make programs using CAM software
- Must be familiar with and understand SPC, G&M Codes, and shop math
- Must have the ability to produce quality approved components
- Must have an eye for detail and be safety-conscious
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.