CNC Programmer/Operator - First/Second Shifts
Painesville, OH 44077 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machine Operator to work first shift and a CNC Operator/Programmer to work second shift with the flexibility to work occasional overtime.
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Consider tools required to cut materials and program machines accordingly
- Operate and set-up CNC Lathes and/or Mills when programming is not required
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines and perform basic machine maintenance
- Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs
- Read technical drawings and set-up the machines in accordance with blueprints
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly; Use M&G Codes, FANUC, and MAZATROL Controls
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Technical machining certificate or training preferred but not required.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to resolve problems
- The ability to pay a high attention to detail, work independently, and closely follow directions is essential
- Should have a positive and professional attitude, capable of standing for extended periods of time, and able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must strictly adhere to established safety regulations
- Must be available to work occasional overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.