Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing facility is seeking an individual for an immediate opportunity to program CNC Mill and Lathe Machines. This is a first shift position working 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. with overtime or weekend work required.
- Use Solidworks/Mastercam Software to model cutting paths and post codes to machine
- Produce parts from blueprints to finished products
- Adjust machine cutting paths, set to optimize production, and consider tools required to cut particular materials
- Manual and CNC Machining set-up and operation
- Work with 2D, 3D, and solid models
- Lift and carry 25 to 50 pounds
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have previous experience setting-up, operating, and programming Mill and Lathe Machines
- Experience with Haas and Okuma OSP controls and lathe and mill machines with multi-axis is neded
- Must be able to use Solidworks/Mastercam Software
- Must have the ability to read, interpret, and understand blueprints
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background and credit check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.