Streetsboro, OH 44241 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an experienced CNC Programmer who has a strong understanding of CNC programming, related software, and machining operations. Additionally, you will read and interpret blueprints, write programs for CNC machines, and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the machining process. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating both manual and CNC Lathe and Mill Machines
- Program Mills and Lathes with G-Code, and make programming adjustments
- Set-up Mills and Lathes; install chucks, tools, and attachments
- Measure positions, first run part, and sample work pieces, adhering to national standards
- Follow written and verbal instruction accurately including the ability to read blueprint, AutoCAD, and Solidworks Drawings
- Use inspection measurement instruments to inspect parts, maintain part tolerances, detect problems, and trouble shoot set-ups
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 4 years CNC Machining experience; Daewoo, Emco-Maier, and Yama-Seiki with Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus is needed
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must have the ability to properly use inspection instruments and maintain tolerances
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to detect problems
- Must be computer literate using AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Must have reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.