Cleveland, OH 44127 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Programmer who will create CNC programs from design drawings or models and utilize the proper feeds and speeds for the selected applications. There is a first shift opportunity working Monday through Friday beginning at 5 or 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Design and fabricate fixtures
- Program machines, check completed programs, and modify existing ones
- Set-up job, enter commands, or manually adjust machine controls
- Operate, maintain, and monitor machine operations
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers during the design of customer tools
- Identify manufacturing processes improvements
- Read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, sketches, and related technical data
- Prepare purchase requisitions for tooling and material
- Work on Horizontal and Vertical Machine Centers and Bridge Mill Machines
- Must have an High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree in CNC Programming, a computer-related, or mechanical field is preferred
- Must have 8 to 10 years previous 4/5 Axis CNC Machining Center Programming experience
- Must have 3 to 5 years CAD/CAM Software Training and experience
- Must have superior computer programming skills and be proficient with AutoCAD and GibbsCAM Software. Knowledge of Inventory and VERICUT is a plus
- Must have hands on knowledge of 3 and 4 Axis milling/drilling on vertical and horizontal machine centers
- Must have excellent cutting tool knowledge with experience in milling steels and difficult to machine alloys
- Must be able to effectively use measuring equipment
Only those candidates that can pass a background check drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.