CNC Programmer - Machinist
Brooklyn, OH 44144 | Temp-to-Hire
This local manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist/Programmer for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assist in the design and construction of tools, molds, parts, and assemblies
- Assemble, install, and modify equipment
- Make and pack sand molds
- Work with molten aluminum
- Work with heating and cooling equipment including hot water and hot oil systems
- Perform maintenance on pumps, valves, motorized equipment, pneumatic equipment, hoses, etc. based on the manuals and/or verbal instruction
- Use tow motor or forklift in tight confines
- Lift and carry up to 100 pounds without assistance
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing or shop environment
- Must be able to program, set-up, and operate CNC Mill, Lathe, and various other Machines
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and read and interpret prints
- Must have experience with basic tools, measuring equipment, manual programming, and an understanding of C&M Codes
- Must have SolidWorks and/or CAMWorks experience
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must have an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, and a good work ethic
- Experience with aluminum is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.