Akron, OH 44305 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking CNC Machinists who will be responsible for the operation, production, and quality of the CNC Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Operate CNC Lathe, Mill, and Swiss Machines
- Troubleshoot and optimize the operating methods to ensure efficient production
- Oversee the quality of parts produced
- Inspect and deburr parts to ensure they meet blueprint specification using proper measuring instruments
- Edit and adjust Fanuc Offsets
- Must have at least 5 years operating CNC Machines in a production shop
- Must have knowledge in order to edit and adjust Fanuc Offsets
- Must know how to properly use measuring instruments
- Must be able to read and understand blueprint specifications
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.