CNC Milling Machinist
Cleveland, OH 44127
A large manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist to work a second shift opportunity.
- Set-up, edit programs, and operate CNC Milling Machines
- Enter wear offsets and change feeds and speeds as necessary
- Read and understand blueprints
- Practice safe work habits
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience on vertical and/or horizontal milling machines
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to enter offsets and change feeds and speeds
- Must be able work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, and shift flexible
- Experience working on V600, VB 750 Vourtmer, KJ, Rockford, & Johnford Milling Machines is preferred
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.