CNC Milling Machinist - 6 needed
Cleveland, OH 44127
A large manufacturing company is seeking CNC Machinists, specifically with milling experience. There are openings on all three shifts.
- Set-up, edit programs, and operate CNC Milling Machines
- Enter wear offsets and change feeds and speeds as necessary
- Change tools in the machine and input tool height measurements
- Change fixtures, as needed and indicate fixture zero
- Read and understand blueprints
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the machines
- Quality inspection of parts produced using micrometers, calipers gauges, and other measuring equipment
- Work with a team of other, QC/QA engineers, and programmers
- Practice safe work habits
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience on vertical and/or horizontal milling machines and at least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing setting
- Must have knowledge of G&M, Fanuc, and Mazak Codes
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to enter wear offsets and change feeds and speeds
- Must have the ability to hold +/-0.010 tolerance
- Must be able work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, and shift flexible
- Experience working on V600, VB 750 Vourtmer, KJ, Rockford, & Johnford Milling Machines is preferred
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.