CNC Milling Center Trainee
Elyria, OH 44035 | Direct Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking an individual to fill the role of a CNC Milling Center Trainee, to learn and adequately perform the duties and responsibilities of the FMS Cell Team Certified Operator occupation. This is a second shift position working 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Process rough material through various machining and allied operations in a team-oriented cell
- Maintain Cell inventory
- Set-up and operate various machines within the cell, inspect parts, deburr, flush, chip check, and perform various sub assembly operations
- Use manual mills, drills, and various gauges when required
- Provide a finish in accordance with the manufacturing outline and blueprint requirements including removing burrs and edge breaks
- Identify and mark parts to blueprints and applicable specifications
- Clean and move parts are necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous machine set-up and operation experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Must join the union after 75 days
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.