CNC Mill/Turret Lathe Machinist - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH 44113
This large manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for CNC Mill/Turret Lathe Machinists to produce machine parts by programming, setting-up and operating CNC Machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 6 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Program Mill and Turret Lathe Machines by entering instructions and setting tool math
- Set-up machines by installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools attachments, cams, gears, and stock pusher
- Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Verify settings by measuring positions and sample work pieces
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, cutting, thread chasing operations, and taking measurements
- Detect malfunctions, troubleshoot processes, adjust, and reprogram
- Ensure quality and safety standards and keep accurate records
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Follow work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, material specifications, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have experience setting-up, programming, and operating CNC Mill and Lathe Machines
- Must be able to read work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, geometric dimension, and tolerances
- Must have strong troubleshooting and maintenance skills
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must be able to follow quality and safety standards
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work overtime when needed
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.