CNC Mill Machinist
Brecksville, OH 44141
This manufacturing company is seeking CNC Mill Machinists for immediate, full-time positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Set-up and produce machined parts on various CNC equipment
- Inspect parts to engineering specifications and maintain quality records according to work instructions
- Maintain equipment and supplies in work areas
- Load programs as needed and adjust zero shift or references, set tool registers, and offset
- Troubleshoot malfunctions as needed and call for repairs
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Notify supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunction
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures such as safety regulations
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Trade School Certification is preferred
- Prefer 5 to 10 years prior machining experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills required
- Working knowledge of basic math and the ability to use measuring tools
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blueprints
- Must have physical dexterity and mechanical skills
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.