CNC Mill Machinist - Third Shift
Brecksville, OH 44141
This manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Mill Machinist for full-time, third shift position. Training will be done on first shift and then you will work from 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Operate Mazak, Haas, Johnford, Mori Seiki, and 4-Axis Mill Machines
- Inspect parts to engineering specifications and maintain quality records according to work instructions
- Maintain equipment and supplies in work areas
- Load programs as needed and adjust zero shift or references, set tool registers, and offset
- Troubleshoot malfunctions as needed and call for repairs
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Must have prior experience operating various CNC Mill Machines
- Must have an eye for detail with the ability to understand engineering specifications
- Must be able to load programs, set tools and offsets
- Strong troubleshooting skills is required
- Must be able to work third shift
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.