CNC Mill/Lathe Machinist
Lodi, OH 44254 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Mill/Lathe Machinist to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Set-up and operate Machines with frequent changeovers and set tool offsets
- Read blueprints and maintain specifications
- Use micrometers and other measuring or inspection devices and calculate dimensions and tolerances
- Document all inspection records and dimensions
- Troubleshoot non-conforming issues
- Adhere to Quality Control program and follow all company safety practices, rules, policies, and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 3 years CNC Machine experience
- Must have knowledge of machine shop practices
- Must be able to read blueprints as well as calculating dimension and tolerances
- Must be able to work any shift, if needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Benefits are offered upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.