CNC Mill/Lathe Machinist
Euclid, OH 44132 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machinist to set-up and operate various CNC machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate Mazak Integris i-350H S, Hardinge Talent 51 4-Axis Turning Mill, Mazak 410A Vertical Mill, Mitsui Seki HT4A Horizontal Mill, and HAAS TL2 Lathe Machines
- Read and interpret blueprints and follow instructions
- Inspect parts using basic measuring tools and hold tolerances of +/- .0005"
- Document and accurately update set-up procedures and maintain production levels
- Keep machine tools in clean and working order, report machine problems, and maintain a safe and organized work area
- Must have 5 years set-up and operation experience on various CNC Machines
- Must have Mazatrol Programming knowledge
- Must have an understanding with the ability to edit Mastercam programs
- Must be able to use basic measuring tools and to hold tolerances of +/- .0005"
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and follow instructions
- Must be well-organized with excellent and professional communication skills
- Must take pride in workmanship and possess a positive team-oriented attitude
- Must have the ability to maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- Must be safety-conscious, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
Only those candidates who can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers training for any applicant, straight out of school, looking for a career opportunity. Benefits are offered upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.