CNC Mill - Lathe Machinist
Independence, OH 44131
A job shop is seeking a CNC Machinist for a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Set-up and operate CNC Mill and Lathe Machines
- Work with close tolerances
- Read blueprints
- Edit feeds, speeds, adjust offsets, and troubleshoot
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with CNC Mill and Lathe Machines
- Must be able to work with close tolerances
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have the ability to edit feeds, speeds, adjust offsets, and troubleshoot
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues.
- The ability to write and prove programs and fabricate fixtures is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers competitive pay and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.